Plan ahead: Weekend parking lot closures
August 18, 2016 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that inclement weather last week delayed some maintenance projects in area parking lots. These projects are now expected to close some lots this weekend. Plan ahead when making plans to park your car near the UMHS campus.
Here’s what you need to know:
Asphalt maintenance project for lot M27, on Ann St. at Zina Pitcher Place
- The lot Is expected to close at 8 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 19 for work that will be performed Saturday, Aug. 20.
- The closure is expected to last one day.
- Personal and U-M vehicles need to be removed from the lot prior to 8 p.m. on Friday. University vehicles can be parked in the Ann St. parking structure or the M90 lot at the corner of Ann St. and Glen Ave.
Asphalt crack-fill project for Nichols Dr. (M29 or “The Pit”) lot
- The lot is scheduled to be barricaded at some point Friday evening, Aug. 19.
- The closure is scheduled to last up to 36 hours, but officials are hopeful the lot can be re-opened by midday Saturday, Aug. 20.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!