Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road work
August 5, 2016 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that a weekend guardrail project on Geddes Rd. is expected to close a portion of the road on Saturday, Aug. 6 and Sunday, Aug. 7. Expect some delays and pay attention to all detour signs and barriers as they will improve traffic flow and congestion.
Here is what you need to know:
- Geddes Rd. will be closed to traffic between Huron Parkway and Earhart Rd.
- Traffic will be detoured using Huron Parkway, Glazier Way and Earhart Rd.
- The project is expected to be completed by Sunday evening, Aug. 7.
- If the guardrails are not ready by the end of the weekend, the project will be completed during daytime hours by utilizing flag controls.
Please see the detour map for possible alternative routes.
In addition, there is an upcoming project on the M-14 on- and off-ramps that may affect the commute for you and your patients:
- The ramps from M-14 to North Main St. will be closed from 9 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 12 until 6 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 13.
- The ramps will also be closed from 9 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 13 to 6 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 14.
Thank you for your patience!