Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming street closures due to art fair
July 19, 2016 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that the Ann Arbor art fair will cause several road closures in the area. If you are scheduled to work or plan on spending time at the fair, be sure to plan ahead and expect delays.
Here are the roads that will be closed for the fair, which runs from Thursday through Sunday. Road closures begin at 6 a.m. on Wednesday and are expected to last until 6 a.m. on Monday:
- Liberty St. from South Ashley to South State St. Please note that Ashley, Fourth Ave., Fifth Ave., and Division will remain open to traffic.
- North University from Fletcher to South State St.
- Thayer from North University (including the North University intersection) to East Washington
- East Washington from South State St. to Fletcher
- South Main St. from the south side of Huron to the north side of William. Please note that Huron, Washington and William streets will be open to traffic.
- South State St. from East Washington to Madison
- South University from State St. to South Forest
- East University from South University Ave. to Willard
- Church from Willard to the entrance of the U-M Church St. parking structure
- Maynard from Liberty St. to Jefferson
- Jefferson from Maynard to Thompson
- William from State St. to Thompson.
- Thompson from Liberty to the parking structure entrance/exit
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Enjoy the art fair!