Catherine St. parking structure under construction
July 7, 2016 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that a project to complete critical and extensive concrete repairs in the Catherine St. parking structure is underway and scheduled to be completed by mid-September.
Work will be phased as follows, with closures of up to 65 spaces at a time:
- Phase I: Over the grounds maintenance room. This includes closure of all parking spaces on the south ramp, levels 1 and 2; Blue access from the Ann St. parking structure will be removed; alternative Gold parking spaces will be located on level 3 in the Catherine structure, Ann St. structure and Glen Ave. structure.
- Phase II: North ramps on levels1 and 2 will be closed, though drive access to the level 1 south ramp will be maintained.
- Phase III: North ramps on levels 2 and 3 will be closed, though drive access to south ramps will be maintained.
- Phase IV: Parking on landings on levels 1, 2 and 3 will be closed, though circulation through landings will be maintained.
- Phase V: South ramps on levels 1 and 2 will be closed, though drive access to north ramps will be maintained.
- Phase VI: Scattered closures of up to 25 spaces on levels 2, 3 and 4, though no drive lane impacts.
- Phase VII: Waterproofing will be applied over the grounds maintenance room on the level 1 south ramp
- Phase VIII: Waterproofing will be applied on the north ramps of levels 1 and 2 over a long weekend
- Phase IX: Waterproofing will be applied on the landings of levels 1, 2 and 3 over a long weekend
During the project, restricted spaces will be relocated as necessary.
Alternative parking options:
If you would rather not utilize the Catherine St. parking structure during this project, consider parking in the Ann St. parking structure, Glen Ave. parking structure or the Palmer Dr. parking structure.
Signs will be posted, and the PTS website will be updated accordingly. Thank you for your patience and cooperation!