Find your way to well-being with MHealthy Rewards
Each year, MHealthy Rewards encourages qualifying benefits-eligible faculty and staff to take a few minutes to review their health, then take action to maintain or improve it by participating in healthy activities. Get started today.
How to participate in the 2016 program:
- Complete the confidential health questionnaire by April 15. You’ll earn a $50 reward and get a personalized health report with information to help you minimize or prevent future health problems.
- Also complete one qualifying healthy activity by August 31 to earn $50 more. Manage weight, stress less, quit tobacco, move more, eat smarter, or drink less alcohol with these programs:
- MHealthy nutrition consults
- MHealthy mental and emotional well-being programs
- Weight Watchers®
- MHealthy’s Ready to Lose weight loss program
- Alcohol management programs
- NEW – MHealthy personal training
- NEW – MHealthy Learn to Live Tobacco Free Program
- NEW – StayWell® online self-directed coaching
- NEW – StayWell® Your Choice Program – set your own health behavior goal, then report on your status later in the year