Annual Fire Marshal inspection continues this week
The fire marshal is scheduled to inspect University Hospital on Tuesday and C&W on Wednesday.
Common behavior violations include:
- Propping open doors with wedges or other means
- Tapping over door latches so they can be opened by just pushing them
- Storage of equipment and supplies in corridors and stairways
- Storage of supplies in approved storage rooms above the 18 inch line from the ceiling
- Blocking access to the fire extinguisher cabinets and pull stations
- Not knowing your response to a Code F (RACE & PASS)
If you encounter doors that do not fully close and latch, please report them to the Facility Services Call Center at 6-5054.
Thank you for your commitment to maintaining the Life Safety code.