Try today’s MHealthy $1 Off Monday food item
October 26, 2015 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
It’s the last Monday of October – get $1 off a delicious and nutritious MHealthy-approved food item today! Includes a free bottle of water.
Today, October 26, get $1 off:
- UH Café (Main Hospital): Turkey on Multigrain grab & go sandwich
- Get Away ‘n Play Café (Children & Women’s Hospital): Turkey on Multigrain Grab & Go Sandwich
- Atrium Healthy Heart Café (CVC): Tuna Salad on Whole Grain
- Nick’s Café (NIB): Tuna Salad on Whole Grain
- 20/20 Café (Kellogg Eye Center): Portabella Napoleon
- Java Spot (Taubman): Turkey on Multigrain Grab & Go Sandwich
Selected foods meet the MHealthy Nutrition Guidelines, which were created by a team of registered dietitians at U-M and emphasize whole grains, fruits, vegetables, beans, lean protein, low fat dairy and healthy fats.
Learn more about MHealthy’s Dining Program.