Protect your community: Free flu vaccine clinics at UMHS all week
Next week is your chance to join hundreds of your team members who have already gotten their flu shot. Get vaccinated to protect our patients, families and each other.
Stop by a free flu shot clinic:
Monday, Oct. 12 – Sunday, Oct. 18
4 a.m. – Midnight
UH South, 1500 E. Medical Center Drive, F2300 (Located on the second floor of the Taubman Center, near the Towsley Triangle, across the hall from the MCHC Auditorium)
Make sure to have your UMHS ID badge and medical record number (MRN) ready when you arrive. You’ll get a sticker for your employee ID badge after getting vaccinated. If you don’t have an MRN or aren’t sure, call UMHS Registration at 734-936-4990.
Occupational Health Services has these influenza vaccine products available at clinics:
- Standard Adult Dose
- Preservative-free Adult Dose
- Flumist Nasal (must be under 50 years old and NOT immunocompromised or around others who are)
- Those requiring an egg-free (FluBlok) dose may receive it from the OHS Clinic; 3rd Level Med Inn Bldg; Monday – Friday 7 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Get your shot at:
- Free flu clinics at UMHS
- OHS in the Med Inn Building, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Unit flu liaisons
- Your doctor’s office or pharmacy
If you get a flu shot a location outside of UMHS, make sure to get documentation on paper with your name on it. Give this to your department’s compliance contact. They will give you a sticker for your UMHS employee ID badge and fax your vaccination proof to OHS.
Don’t miss this opportunity to keep our community safe from the spread of disease. It only takes minutes to get your vaccine and doing so makes all the difference.