Participate in healthy activities and enter MHealthy Grand Prize Drawing
Just in time for the fall, registration is now open for a number of MHealthy health and well-being programs. As extra motivation, participation in one or more qualifying programs between September 1 and October 31, will also earn you an entry into the MHealthy Grand Prize Drawing. You could be one of six lucky participants to win $500 to support your healthy behaviors.
Benefits-eligible faculty and staff and their U-M health plan enrolled spouses/other qualified adults are eligible for the MHealthy Grand Prize Drawing. The more programs you participate in, the more drawing entries you earn.
Qualifying MHealthy (and partner) programs include:
- Active U Autumn 2015
- Alcohol management programs
- Learn to Live Tobacco Free: A Quit Tobacco Program
- MHealthy exercise and relaxation classes
- MHealthy nutrition consults
- MHealthy personalized exercise sessions
- MHealthy Stress management classes
- Weight Watchers® (Traditional and At Work programs)
- And more
Participants must enter the drawing by Monday, Nov. 2 on the StayWell® Portal (accessible from the MHealthy site). The Grand Prize Drawing takes place Nov. 10, 2015. Winners will be notified via email and/or phone.
For more information go to mhealthy.umich.edu/drawings