Training materials are now available for the MiChart upgrade
Training materials are now available for the MiChart upgrade coming on April 24-25, 2015.
This upgrade will provide new features, fixes and enhancements to make the MiChart system more useful and efficient. Self-directed learning materials have been developed to help guide users through the new features and enhancements. These materials, along with an upgraded practice environment, are now available via the MiChart Upgrade page on the MiChart website.
In addition, a variety of communication and education events have been scheduled to provide information about the upgrade. Please refer to the following link for a list of all currently scheduled Upgrade Information and Education Sessions.
In addition to the more specific forums being presented for Providers, Nursing, and Ambulatory care, anyone is welcome to attend one of the General MiChart Upgrade Town Halls listed below:
- Thursday, March 19, 10 – 11 a.m. Ford Auditorium
- Wednesday, March 25, 2 – 3 p.m. Ford Auditorium
- Friday, March, 27, 11 – noon MCHC Auditorium
MiChart Upgrade Website:
- Convenient and easy-to-use tip sheets and videos to aid in your learning.
- Organized by role and impact to user.
- Nurses are required to complete the MiChart Upgrade training in MLearning and will be tracked by individual unit/area level leadership. Incompletion will not prevent a user from accessing MiChart.
MiChart Upgrade Practice Environment:
Practice your skills before we go live on April 25, 2015.